Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fishing report Jan 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sinker
Flour Bluffian in training

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:29 pm    Post subject: Fishing report Jan 6 Reply with quote

We went to PINS this am. Our first stop was at the 19. The water was still only maybe a 5 but wind of only 5mph slight current running north to south. Fishing was slow with only 5 whiting and two plastic bags. I headed north and at the 17 the water was much more clear. We fishing there for another 2 hours. Ended with 20 whiting and one black drum. I ran out of shrimp plus my old shoulder was tired. We were back to condo at 2:30. But beautiful day and whiting were busy. All released except for two whiting who were feed to nearby Great Blue Heron. If calm conditions persist Sunday could be very clear water.
Good luck if you go.
CopanoCruisin
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Sinker. Such a beautiful day to hit pins up for a bit of fishing! Tight lines ……cC
ziacatcher
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether you're catching fish or not it's always great being on the sand. It sure beats being in a bunch of snow and sub freezing weather.
Sinker
Flour Bluffian in training

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed we consider ourselves very fortunate to migrate south and escape winter. It was a dream many years in the making.
The last item I carry in when unloading is the windshield snow brush / ice scraper. I smile all the way to the closet.
awesum
Member White Shrimper Boot Club

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinker wrote:
Indeed we consider ourselves very fortunate to migrate south and escape winter. It was a dream many years in the making.
The last item I carry in when unloading is the windshield snow brush / ice scraper. I smile all the way to the closet.

That's funny right there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: