Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*SOLD* Starcraft Ar-One 15RB Extreme, travel trailer *SOLD*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> Classified Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Towboat Trash
Member White Shrimper Boot Club

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:53 am    Post subject: *SOLD* Starcraft Ar-One 15RB Extreme, travel trailer *SOLD* Reply with quote

I bought this brand new from CCRV in 2013. Kept washed and waxed and clean. It is the special Extreme package. Everything works and it is loaded. TV, microwave, range hood, 6 gallon water heater, furnace heater, fm/mp3 player, and the Extreme package. This package features a lift kit and double the fresh water tank size and black tank size. Can sleep 4 comfortably. Has a extra back pop out with queen bed/matress and lighting. Has queen bed for on the dinette if folded down. Has a full bathroom with tub and stand up shower. Cable TV prepped. Powered tv antenna. Front bay window. Dark tinted safety glass windows. Front and rear stabilizer jacks with sand pads. 8,000 BTU air conditioner. Electric brakes. Galvanize steel wheel wells. Large side storage. Two burner range. Quilted bunk mats. Skylight in shower. Two air vents in roof can be opened or closed with a crank. Systems monitor panel. 54 inch booth dinette. 3 cubic ft gas electric refrigerator. Patio awning. Pleated shades for all interior windows. Spare tire. Rear bumper with drain hose carrier and end caps. Only a 2,779 pound unloaded vehicle weight so can be towed with almost any tow vehicle. Comes w/owner manual and all paperwork that it came with when new. Clear title in my name. Growing family necessitates the need for a bigger camper.

Come see it, make me an offer, should make someone a pretty fancy hunting or fishing camper. Thanks.

Colin

361-944-1085

www.padreislandexpeditions.com

Last edited by Towboat Trash on Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
deputydawg
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a nice trailer, I wish I needed one. Hope you and that growing family are doing good!
Towboat Trash
Member White Shrimper Boot Club

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deputydawg wrote:
Thats a nice trailer, I wish I needed one. Hope you and that growing family are doing good!

Heya there Doug, yessir everybody is doing really good. Hope you and yours are as well. I figure we'll eventually catch up on the sand this month maybe! Doggone trailer sold about an hour after I listed it. But that's a story for another day. Laughing

www.padreislandexpeditions.com
Tyler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might have to live in that one! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> Classified Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: