Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GREAT BAY BOAT FOR SALE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> Classified Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Southeast Of Disorder
Horse Mullet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:55 am    Post subject: GREAT BAY BOAT FOR SALE Reply with quote

I have a 22 foot SEA PRO with its famous V Hull with a 150 h.p. Yamaha for sale. This boat runs great and is kept in a boat barn in the Bluff. Has a large K- Top for shade with a VHF radio and a Lowarance system on board. Non skid deck, two live wells, lots of storage.

I will be taking to Gulf Coast marine in two weeks for its annual 100 hours maintenance.

She holds about 50 gallons and always starts the first turn of the key. Runs at 40 mph at 5300 rpms. Had her up to 53 mph with just me on board and a quarter tank of fuel on board wide open. She has an all composite hull and cuts thru any heavy chop real smooth. Great boat to also take to close in rigs for snapper etc.

Will take $ 14,000.00
Southeast Of Disorder
Horse Mullet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold for $ 17,000.00 with new service provided.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> Classified Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: