Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO CATCH A HUGE CATFISH?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HOMERFROMCORPUS
Horse Mullet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:22 pm    Post subject: WOULD YOU LIKE TO CATCH A HUGE CATFISH? Reply with quote

I LIVED IN OKLAHOMA AND OVER A 18 YEAR PERIOD I EXPEREMENTED MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO CATCH VERY LARGE CATFISH. i CAN REMEBER 13 THAT WEIGHED OVER 50 POUNDS, AND PROBABLY HUNDREDS THAT WEIGHED FROM 10 POUNDS TO 50 POUNDS.
SALTWATER FISHING HAS NOT BEEN GOOD TO ME (BECAUSE I HAVE NOT WORKED HARD ENOUGH TO LEARN SALT WATER FISHING)
I AM 75 BUT I WANT TO DO SOME EXPERIMENTING IN LAKE CORPUS. EVERYONE TELLS ME THERE ARE NO BIG CATFISH IN THE LAKE, AND I WANT TO PROVE THEM WRONG. I USE TROUTLINES, BUT AT MY AGE I DON'T HAVE ANY FUN GOING OUT BY MYSELF, SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO WITH ME AND LEARN MY METHODS I WELCOME YOU TO COME ALONG.
I DO NOT RUN MY TROUTLINES DAILY, BUT ABOUT EVERY 5 DAYS AND IT TAKES ABOUT 4 HOURS INCLUDING THE DRIVE. YOU CAN CALL ME AT 361 946 8502. ONCE SET UP FISHING FOR CATFISH THE WAY I DO I SPEND VERY LITTLE MONEY, SO YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO SPEND ANY MONEY, AND YOU MIGHT END UP WITH ALL THE CATFISH YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WANT TO EAT. JUST SO YOU KNOW IT I TURN ALL THE FEMALE CATFISH TO THE WATER SO THEY CAN KEEP THE POPULATION THRIVING.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: