Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wednesday afternoon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ziacatcher
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:42 pm    Post subject: Wednesday afternoon Reply with quote

Had to wait until this afternoon for the fog to lift be able to go out and fish. Went to where I was the other day and was able to catch some fish although nothing great. I caught this 18 in trout and a 21 inch red. Also caught two trout that were right at 15 and I had another nice Red Hooked that when I trued to net it three my lure. Also hooked an undersized flounder. Friends of mine went out using live shrimp and they got one 15 and a half inch trout all day long.

CaptinAcademy
Flour Bluffian in training

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!

I can't seem to find a red for anything lately...
bulldog1935
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys fishing the canal lights at night have been limiting on slot reds that are grazing on thick balls of tiny glass minnows - the normal baitfish for this time of year.
In the daytime, look for tide movement into cuts, and wind current blowing into structure.
Also wind current blowing into canal lights at night will really stack them up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: