Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

girls HS wrestling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> The Sports Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bulldog1935
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:09 am    Post subject: girls HS wrestling Reply with quote

Gotta brag here (and take no credit)
My baby won Region IV-6A as a cake-walk last weekend, and was also awarded Outstanding Wrestler.

She's been ranked #1 since District (defeated #2 Kamille), and is making a run for State Gold this weekend.
A sample with her Region Quarter-final - https://youtu.be/dncYrcA497w
Though the other girls at Region, including #6 Ashbby from Pharr, got in some attacks of their own, the results were the same.

Corpus has an outstanding girl wrestler in Mikayla D.
If you check her trackwrestling profile, she has a significant win over my daughter Erin in Jan (6-round tiebreaker - don't take this the wrong way, but it wouldn't happen again Cool
My daughter was fresh off a 2-month 4-lb muscle drop to 119 and didn't have her 3 big skills - they're back).

Mikayla's also on her bid for a 5A state championship this weekend.
http://www.caller.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/02/17/nine-local-wrestlers-claim-titles-region-iv-5-meet/348543002/
I'm jealous of the Great Corpus press coverage - SA press coverage doesn't compare.
https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/high-school/article/Area-athletes-shine-at-regional-meets-12622473.php

http://wrestlingtexas.com/category/rankings/

As a team, our Johnson HS girls won Region Tournament by 20 points, are ranked 3rd in state, fielded 2 Region champs, a silver, two bronzes, and qualified 5 girls for State.

our boys fielded 2 Region champs and a bronze, and are sending 3 qualifiers and an alternate to State.

Wrestling kids are the greatest kids in the world, the amount of work they do is staggering.
Our girls team includes valedictorian going to Harvard, our region champ boys include top-10 in academics and a West Point appointment.

This just in - Johnson HS school girls team has moved up in the state ranking, both in wrestlingtexas ranking and Coaches' ranking to #1.
Seems appropriate this is Lady Bird High - Claudia Taylor Johnson.
Coach Miller is new in the program this year, and he deserves this recognition.
The previous coach taught the kids to love wrestling - Coach Miller has taught them to wrestle.

Last edited by bulldog1935 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Tyler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go! Congratulations.
bulldog1935
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll pony up here, too - she lost her state championship bid by 2 points - she did make the podium and medal - it was a heartbreak finish, but an incredible senior-year run, and as much fun as a parent can have.

KennethBeach

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: girls HS wrestling Reply with quote

bulldog1935 wrote:
My baby won Region IV-6A as a cake-walk last weekend, and was also awarded Outstanding Wrestler.

She's been ranked #1 since District (defeated #2 Kamille), and is making a run for State Gold this weekend.
A sample with her phenq where to buy Region Quarter-final Though the other girls at Region, including #6 Ashbby from Pharr, got in some attacks of their own, the results were the same.

Corpus has an outstanding girl wrestler in Mikayla D.
If you check her trackwrestling profile, she has a significant win over my daughter Erin in Jan (6-round tiebreaker - don't take this the wrong way, but it wouldn't happen again Cool
My daughter was fresh off a 2-month 4-lb muscle drop to 119 and didn't have her 3 big skills - they're back).

I'm jealous of the Great Corpus press coverage - SA press coverage doesn't compare.

As a team, our Johnson HS girls won Region Tournament by 20 points, are ranked 3rd in state, fielded 2 Region champs, a silver, two bronzes, and qualified 5 girls for State. Our boys fielded 2 Region champs and a bronze, and are sending 3 qualifiers and an alternate to State.

Wrestling kids are the greatest kids in the world, the amount of work they do is staggering.
Our girls team includes valedictorian going to Harvard, our region champ boys include top-10 in academics and a West Point appointment.

This just in - Johnson HS school girls team has moved up in the state ranking, both in wrestlingtexas ranking and Coaches' ranking to #1.
The previous coach taught the kids to love wrestling - Coach Miller has taught them to wrestle.

Your attentiveness and hard work throughout this process has been greatly appreciated.

Last edited by KennethBeach on Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
DavidCarty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: girls HS wrestling Reply with quote

KennethBeachs wrote:
bulldog19335 wrote:

A sample with her Region Quarter-final - https://youtu.be/dncYrcA497w
Though the other girls at Region, including #6 Ashbby from Pharr, got in some attacks of their own, the results were the same.

Corpus has an outstanding in Mikayla D.
If you check her comparison of otc alternatives to phentermine and why phenq and phen24 are the better options and trackwrestling profile, she has a significant win over my daughter Erin in Jan (6-round tiebreaker - don't take this the wrong way, but it wouldn't happen again Cool

http://www.caller.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/02/17/nine-local-wrestlers-claim-titles-region-iv-5-meet/348543002/
https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/high-school/article/Area-athletes-shine-at-regional-meets-12622473.php

http://wrestlingtexas.com/category/rankings/

As a team, our Johnson HS girls won Region Tournament by 20 points, are ranked 3rd in state, fielded 2 Region champs, a silver, two bronzes, and qualified 5 girls for State.

our boys fielded 2 Region champs and a bronze, and are sending 3 qualifiers and an alternate to State.

Your attentiveness and hard work throughout this process has been greatly appreciated.

The most complete coverage of High School Girls Wrestling. Find schedules and scores, rankings, stat leaderboards, and thorough team information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> The Sports Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: