Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PINS fishing report 12/2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gkrane
Horse Mullet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:48 am    Post subject: PINS fishing report 12/2 Reply with quote

Went to PINS yesterday and fished the from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm around the 5 mm. The water was very clear and the skies were sunny. We caught 2 nice pomps, 2 blacktips and a whole cooler full of whiting. The reds and black drum evaded us this trip. Man-o-wars seemed to be everwhere washed up on the beach. All in all a very nice day with almost no weeds.
shallowsport
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liver bait in the surf, or did you bring your on? Pomps sound like fun.
gkrane
Horse Mullet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We brought live shrimp and there was some small baitfish in the surf. We just used the live shrimp and whiting as bait.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: