Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plow Disc Cooking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> Bbqing, Grilling, Frying, Recipes, and All Things Tasty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yakima1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Plow Disc Cooking Reply with quote

I wanted to share some of my plow disc cooking videos (cowboy wok, disco, discada, etc). I'm looking forward to posting in the coming weeks (during Lent) a deep fried fish, seafood paella and a simple shrimp stir-fry. I'm always interested in hearing new seafood recipe ideas for a wok or a disc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUFnf7SkFro&list=PL7LLgioU0VjgZaFVhRlVUou1JRKOG0lHS

I also have some old home movies of fishing on the Port Aransas jetty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7MswIYvkQs&list=PL7LLgioU0VjgHtj_1E3GmyuLTUYp7UrhF
deputydawg
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!! Great videos!!! I'm at an extra job and had some time to kill so watched all of them I think.

I love seeing the old jetty videos. I've never seen anyone catch a ling off the rocks but i'd sure like to do it myself!

The cooking vidoes were exceptional! i've done a number of similar things on my disk. I never would have attempted jambalaya though. I am definately going to try the steak meal! Those smashed potatoes look great! I also think I might try the carnitas. I wonder how that would be with feral hog?

Thanks for posting them! I enjoyed them and will definately use some of the info!
Tyler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I loved those. Feel free to post more!
sophiagrace77
Finger Mullet

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liked your plow disc cooking videos as you shared in video that's really amazing thing. I personally think Cooking is art and this most of peoples dont' have this art Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> Bbqing, Grilling, Frying, Recipes, and All Things Tasty All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: