Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Litter Critter this saturday from 8 to 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oil Field Trash II
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Litter Critter this saturday from 8 to 3 Reply with quote

just for everyone's information, There will be a litter critter this saturday from 8 to 3 for bulky item drop off. There will be 4 roll off boxes there, and will be picked up that same afternoon. brush, tree trimmings, old bbq pits, mattresses, etc.

Here is a list of items that are not accepted, so please don't bring them. (direct from the city)
PROHIBITED ITEMS:
Appliances, tires, household hazardous waste, construction materials, dead animals, flammable or hazardous materials, ammunition, asbestos.

Household hazardous waste consists of items such as anti-freeze, solvents, brake fluid, transmission fluid, batteries, cleaning solvent, polishes, oven cleaner, pool chemicals, paint, paint thinner, paint stripper, spray paint, weed killer, pesticides, insecticides, sprays, dusts, poisons, gas, motor oil and filters.

Construction materials are defined as sheetrock, shingles, lumber, fencing, concrete, brick, rocks, stones, dirt, soil.

come drop off your crap. I wil be out there most of the day, along with some other volunteers.
Central Scrutinizer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 Question - Location? Laughing
greenhornet2
Flour Bluffian in training

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wastewater treatment plant near yacht club
Oil Field Trash II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... is my face red.

LOL

it's going to be at the pct 2 constable's station on Compton right behind the post office.

This is a new one that we've been trying to get for two years now! who knew it would be so tough to get a trash dumpster hauled out to the bluff!
greenhornet2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad, didn't realize the Bluff also had litter critter
Oil Field Trash II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenhornet2 wrote:

we do now. This is the first one. We should have it once a month going forward.

I think it's going to be a good deal all around. Since saturday is Earth Day, there are a bunch of people picking up trash off the sides of the roads all over the bluff. This is going to give them an easy spot to come dump it, instead of waiting for the city to come by with a bulky pick up unit.
greenhornet2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oil Field Trash II wrote:
greenhornet2 wrote:

we do now. This is the first one. We should have it once a month going forward.

I think it's going to be a good deal all around. Since saturday is Earth Day, there are a bunch of people picking up trash off the sides of the roads all over the bluff. This is going to give them an easy spot to come dump it, instead of waiting for the city to come by with a bulky pick up unit.

Great news
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: