Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OT: sorry Bama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> The Sports Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
topdog15
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BamaRed54 wrote:
Central Scrutinizer wrote:
A gut-punch of a loss like that couldn't happen to a better candidate!! Laughing

All's well in the heaven and stars when Karma raises her head and wrath is brought upon the devil himself, Nick $aban. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

True definition of a HATER!!!

brings to mind an old saying about a pot and a kettle.
BamaRed54
Member White Shrimper Boot Club

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

topdog15 wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:
Central Scrutinizer wrote:
A gut-punch of a loss like that couldn't happen to a better candidate!! Laughing

All's well in the heaven and stars when Karma raises her head and wrath is brought upon the devil himself, Nick $aban. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

True definition of a HATER!!!

brings to mind an old saying about a pot and a kettle.

YOURE BLACK!!!
FIDO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BamaRed54 wrote:
fishinglady wrote:
And rumor has it that he may now be headed to The University of Texas to replace Mack Brown. Supposedly Saban's wife was in Austin looking at houses......

Old rumor that has absolutely no Merit.... Next!!!!

Can we just pretend for a second that Alabama made that field goal? I wanna hear about how much they dominated Auburn.

War Eagle!!!!!
BamaRed54

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIDO wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:
fishinglady wrote:
And rumor has it that he may now be headed to The University of Texas to replace Mack Brown. Supposedly Saban's wife was in Austin looking at houses......

Can we just pretend for a second that Alabama made that field goal? I wanna hear about how much they dominated Auburn.

War Eagle!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
rodandroll

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BamaRed54 wrote:
fishinglady wrote:

I know the realtor his wife is working with. Say by by to Nikki fittfo. You betta get you some mo drawers quick cause they all gonna be burnt orange pretty soon.

Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound!!!
rodandroll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fittifo where are you? Waiting on Sabin to do the same thing to AlObama that he did to LSU!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

BamaRed54

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodandroll wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:
fishinglady wrote:

I know the realtor his wife is working with. Say by by to Nikki fittfo. You betta get you some mo drawers quick cause they all gonna be burnt orange pretty soon.

Kind of like you "know" Johnny Manziel? You sure are connected for being a hermit from Kerrville! Wink
rodandroll

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BamaRed54 wrote:
rodandroll wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:
fishinglady wrote:

Kind of like you "know" Johnny Manziel? You sure are connected for being a hermit from Kerrville! Wink

Hey fittifo. Shore took you long enough to respond!!! I thought maybe you had forgotten how to read. See the game last nite? Classic Manziel all the way!! Showed the world and all the haters again didn't he!!! Johnny gonna go in the top 5 in the draft.

Connected - Yep!!! Being from Kerrville it wasn't to hard to know Johnny since he went to high school here. The other - Practicing law for 35 years and being involved in Texas legal and political circles - you would be very surprised who I know.

By the way - you buy them burnt orange drawers yet?? Ole Nikki gonna pull an LSU on AlObama for sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

BamaRed54

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodandroll wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:
rodandroll wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:
fishinglady wrote:

Hey fittifo. Shore took you long enough to respond!!! I thought maybe you had forgotten how to read. See the game last nite? Classic Manziel all the way!! Showed the world and all the haters again didn't he!!! Johnny gonna go in the top 5 in the draft.

Connected - Yep!!! Being from Kerrville it wasn't to hard to know Johnny since he went to high school here. The other - Practicing law for 35 years and being involved in Texas legal and political circles - you would be very surprised who I know.

By the way - you buy them burnt orange drawers yet?? Ole Nikki gonna pull an LSU on AlObama for sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

TOP 5 OF THE DRAFT?????? Bahahahahaha! He's not even going in the first round bro!!! If he were smart, he would stay in college.... He is a god where he is now! He will be just another back up in the pros! And that's a FACT!!!!
BamaRed54

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yeah..... They were playing the ACC powerhouse DUKE!!! I would think he was good enough to dominate them so it's not surprising he won against them!
FIDO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BamaRed54 wrote:
And yeah..... They were playing the ACC powerhouse DUKE!!! I would think he was good enough to dominate them so it's not surprising he won against them!

Yes, Duke, with their best team ever. Also, the fact remains, the Aggies were in a hell of a hole and climbed out against the ACC Coastal Division Champions. It's isn't fare to take away from Duke how good they are this year any more than it is to underestimate how horrible your offensive line played last night.

Boomer SOONER little buddy!!!
BamaRed54

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIDO wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:

Yes, Duke, with their best team ever. Also, the fact remains, the Aggies were in a hell of a hole and climbed out against the ACC Coastal Division Champions. It's isn't fare to take away from Duke how good they are this year any more than it is to underestimate how horrible your offensive line played last night.

Ninja PLEASSSEEE..... Duke did have a great season but that doesnt take away from the fact that they are still the Duke Bluedevil Football team....
Alabama, Aurburn, LSU And MIZZOU beat yall this year.... keep your head up 6th best team in the SEC!
rodandroll

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BamaRed54 wrote:
FIDO wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:

Ninja PLEASSSEEE..... Duke did have a great season but that doesnt take away from the fact that they are still the Duke Bluedevil Football team....
Alabama, Aurburn, LSU And MIZZOU beat yall this year.... keep your head up 6th best team in the SEC!

Yep, and A&M stomped Oklahoma last year didn't they. Hey fittifo. Just a few words for ya!!

GO WARDOGS!!!!!!! BOOMER SOONERS!!!!!! and last but not least, ROLL ON RED SCUM!!!!!!

BamaRed54

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodandroll wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:
FIDO wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:

Yep, and A&M stomped Oklahoma last year didn't they. Hey fittifo. Just a few words for ya!!

GO WARDOGS!!!!!!! BOOMER SOONERS!!!!!! and last but not least, ROLL ON RED SCUM!!!!!!

Be happy with being the 6th best team in the SEC for the next year Jed Clampett.... Im sure your used to being behind others.....(in the rankings) Wink Wink
rodandroll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BamaRed54 wrote:
rodandroll wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:
FIDO wrote:
BamaRed54 wrote:

Be happy with being the 6th best team in the SEC for the next year Jed Clampett.... Im sure your used to being behind others.....(in the rankings) Wink Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> The Sports Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: