Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Towboat sightings?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chiken97
Finger Mullet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:47 pm    Post subject: Towboat sightings? Reply with quote

Been a while since I’ve seen any post from Towboat. Hopefully he is well. I miss his pics & stories.
awesum
Member White Shrimper Boot Club

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin goes AWOL for months and then about the time we're thinking about writing him off as a "has been" he pops up with an epic thread. Mr. Green
Rebecca of Sunnybrookfarm
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw him and his hooligans at Academy a couple months back...we had a nice visit for a few minutes, but those are two squirmy worms he's trying to corral!
becky

ziacatcher wrote:
However I bet if you were fishing naked Ranger Rick would have a problem with that
BayFly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No surprise here! Hopefully we will read about his trips with his kiddos sooner than later. Having children is a responsibility that takes a lot of time and commitment and it doesn't surprise me Towboat's efforts are redirected somewhat! Laughing
Chiken97
Finger Mullet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear he is well. His posts always allow me to get me fix when I’m going through PINS withdrawals. Probably won’t make it back down till June. My last trip with my son before he starts college.
Towboat Trash
Member White Shrimper Boot Club

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Towboat sightings? Reply with quote

Chiken97 wrote:
Been a while since I’ve seen any post from Towboat. Hopefully he is well. I miss his pics & stories.

Should have responded sooner, but all good on this end, hopefully on yours as well. I do believe you're right, it's about time for a PINS post... Twisted Evil

There's no way I'm not including stories from charters to include this fellow trying to share with me his romantic between the sheets antics with his previous three wives, with wife FOUR in the back seat, face as red as a tomato from embarassment. Thankfully all he got was a bloody nose courtesy of wife four after stopping at the 20 mile marker, but I digress. Laughing

www.padreislandexpeditions.com
BayFly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How in the world does one survive FOUR wives? Rolling Eyes
Chiken97
Finger Mullet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear all is well for you. Doing good myself. Will be even better when I get to the coast next month. Looking forward to that story. Sounds entertaining!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: