Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My ugly buddies are returning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prof. Salt
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:17 am    Post subject: My ugly buddies are returning Reply with quote

Yesterday after work I paddled a bit and tried to find a few trout for dinner. There wasn't much daylight left but I managed one trout and one red that were just below the slots, and a big mullet got himself snagged on the cheek ...so I slowed the lure action and paused between hops around some drains to see if anyone was laying on the bottom. Sure enough, I found a few flounder. One was barely legal and the other was within milimeters of making the cut so I opted not to keep just one fish. Two more shook the hook just before I got them into the net, but that's just a part of flounder fishing.

ziacatcher
Full Grown Flour Bluffian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job, glenn!
awesum
Member White Shrimper Boot Club

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: