Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pup needs a home ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
awesum
Member White Shrimper Boot Club

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:36 am    Post subject: Pup needs a home ... Reply with quote

Howdy. Back in October this guy showed up at my gate in the country. He was skinny and hungry.

He had an unimaginable personality so I decided I would rescue him and try to place him in a home. The vet said he was a Chocolate Lab mix ad was mostly Lab.She said he was 6 months old.

I got him all of his shots and had him neutered. he's now a handsome and healthy 60 pounds and what a guy! He loves everybody and loves other dogs. He's the perfect companion for someone that would like company for their dog. He's right at 1 year old now.

This is the happiest dog I've ever encountered in my life. I'd keep him in a heartbeat but my almost 15 year old Yorkie is terrified of him as he keeps trying to play.

He's a good house dog and loves it outdoors. A great fishing/hunting companion.

Even if you don't need a dog please help spread the word. He's free and comes with an unconditional return if for some reason he doesn't work out. He also comes with a large crate I let him sleep in at night.

He's social distancing and shelter in place trained.

Here are some videos I have of him.

here he's trying to get the horses to play with him and his big squeak toy.

https://vimeo.com/394033504

He thinks everything that hits the ground is a toy. Even boat wash mitts.

https://vimeo.com/406217699

If you want to know more about him you can message me here. Or you can text me @ (361) 406-7980.Or call my house phone (210) 401-5498.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: