Corpusfishing.com Forum Index Corpusfishing.com
Fishing Reports and information for the Coastal Bend

HOME | SITE INDEX | WEATHER | LINKS | TIDES | BUY FISHING BOOKS | BOB HALL CAM | SFCCI| GUIDES                             
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PINS report!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill0705
Finger Mullet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: PINS report!! Reply with quote

Cant compain today. I started off at the 25mm and fished for around 2 hours. Nothing much was biting, and seaweed was a pain. So i trekked further south to 30 mile and man did the water look good. Clear, very little weed and bait was in the shallows! First cast on cut mullet i caught a small whiting. Cut em for bait, but that didnt do anygood. After about an hour in the water, i reeled em in and found my bait to be mangled and soggy. Suprisingly what worked the best was a little piece of cit mullet about 3 inched long (basically cut the head and tail off). I threww it on a hook and casted out about half way in the first gut. Within 30 sec i landed a little baby black tip, so i casted out again and bam!! This time it was no baby, it ended up being a 34 inch black tip. I kept him cause its been along time since ive had shark and really got a craving for some. Not too bad for only 4 hours of fishing i feel like!![/img]
poco bueno
Pony Mullet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah!! Perfect size for some grilled blacktip. Very Happy

Congrats!!
Ray
Bill0705
Finger Mullet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was suprised to see it so close to shore. Thanks man!!
cabrego
Pony Mullet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the report--what were the sand conditions like? PM'd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corpusfishing.com Forum Index -> General Saltwater Fishing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: